Ventana Canyon is hosting the 2012 Culinary weekend and Iron Chef Tucson June 23rd-24th.
Ryan Clark from Lodge on the Desert will be defending his title against Chef Allen Yap of OM Modern Asian Kitchen this Saturday! There will be a panel of 3 judges sampling and scoring based on flavor, presentation, creativity, and use of a secret ingredient.
We just love watching the Iron Chef show on TV and can not wait to be a part of the excitement this weekend! The event starts at 6pm and you can purchase tickets at www.ironcheftucson.com
If you can’t make the competition and still want to check out some cool gadgets for us foodies that love to entertain, then just check out the rest of the culinary weekend events.
2012 Culinary Weekend includes:
- Displays of Kitchen Appliances
- Cooking demos at various kitchens
- Kitchen Gadgets
- Household items for cooking and the kitchen area
- Food Products & Services
- Dining and BBQ Grills
- Restaurants and Chefs that entered Iron Chef
- Beverage Products/Services
- Outdoor cooking
- Demos from Solar ovens to BBQ cooking
- Anything having to do with culinary and food…
- Saturday; The 2012 Iron Chef Tucson competition
- Sunday; Iron Chef Tucson menu sampling courtesy of both competitors on site recreating the dishes they created for the competition the night before
For discounted tickets to the culinary weekend follow this link—–> 2 tickets for $20